OEHA CORPORATE MEMBERS ONLY
October Roundtable Session
Year-End Hot Topics Impacting Health Plans: Vaccine Incentives & Mandates; Paying for Vaccines & Testing; Open-Enrollment Planning; Stop Loss Issues; Pending State Legislation
Please plan to join other Oklahoma Employers on October 7th at 11:30 AM to discuss year-end hot topics impacting health plans. Many of the following questions will be addressed. Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey prior to participating in the Roundtable: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5YR36CX
1. Do you intend to mandate that your employees get the COVID vaccine?
2. Do you intend to incentivize employees to get the COVID vaccine – through extra paid leave and/or cash?
3. Do you intend to incentivize employees to get the COVID vaccine – by charging non-vaccinated employees higher health plan premiums or health plan out-of-pocket costs?
4. Does the new the Biden vaccine/testing mandate help – or hurt – you as an employer? Why?
5. Under the new the Biden vaccine/testing mandate, will you require your nonvaccinated employees to pay for their weekly COVID testing?
6. Have you seen a rise in claim spend in your health plan in 2021 because of COVID?
7. Have you seen a rise in claim spend in your health plan in 2021 because of non-COVID issues (e.g., pent-up demand from 2020)?
8. What is your biggest concern about 2021 open enrollment and/or your health plan in 2022?
9. Are you increasing employee premium costs for 2022?
We hope that you will consider becoming a part of the Alliance. CLICK HERE to join today. We appreciate your support of the organization with a dues payment in 2021.
If your company cannot pay dues in 2021, then please register as a member anyway and use the discount code WelcomeOEHA to start your complimentary membership.
All OEHA memberships are corporate and cover all your team members. Regular membership pricing is as follows:
1) Corporate Members: 100 employees or fewer - $250.00
2) Corporate Members: 1 to 1,000 employees - $625.00
3) Corporate Members: More than 1,000 employees - $1,000.00
4) Municipalities, ISDs and non-profits - $500.00
5) Allied Members - $2,000.00 - Allied Members are companies or organizations that provide goods or services to employers.